Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 20-30 mmHg OPEN TOE Pantyhose
The Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Compression Pantyhose features ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
- Designed to help prevent mild varicose veins, leg discomfort, mild to moderate swelling, mild edema, and DVT.
- Ultra stretchy yarns make garment easier to put on.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
We Also Recommend
Therafirm Men's 20-30 mmHg Ribbed Knee High
Core-Spun Cushioned 20-30 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
Core-Spun 20-30 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
Therafirm Ease Men's 20-30 mmHg Knee High