Duomed Advantage 30-40 mmHg Pantyhose
Duomed advantage is a soft, opaque compression stocking for expecting mothers that provides accurate graduated compression for improved leg health. With a subtle look and comfortable feel, Duomed advantage delivers compression therapy that supports your lifestyle. Featuring a comfortable knit top band and a practically invisible toe seam to maximize all day comfort.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Fabric Content: 68% Nylon (Polyamide) / 32% Spandex (Elasthane)
We Also Recommend
Therafirm Men's 30-40 mmHg Ribbed Knee High
Core-Spun 30-40 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 30-40 mmHg Knee High
Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 30-40 mmHg OPEN TOE Knee High