Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 30-40 mmHg Knee High
The Therafirm Sheer Ease Women's 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Stockings are designed to help improve circulation and relieve minor ankle and leg swelling and leg fatigue.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
- Designed to help prevent mild varicose veins, leg discomfort, mild to moderate swelling, mild edema, and DVT.
- Ultra stretchy yarns make garment easier to put on.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
We Also Recommend
Core-Spun 30-40 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
Jobst forMen 30-40 mmHg Thigh High
Therafirm Ease Opaque 30-40 mmHg OPEN TOE Knee High
Sigvaris 503C Natural Rubber 30-40 mmHg OPEN TOE Knee High