Returns & Exchanges
Returns are Simple!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
• We offer a money - back refund on all unworn products returned within 45 days of purchase in their original packaging.
• Worn or Open Products - In case you are not 100% satisfied after wearing or using any of our products within 45 days of purchase, we will exchange or provide store credit. All worn products must be laundered prior to returning.
• Clearance Items - All sales are final on clearance items. Clearance items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• Doff N' Donner - All sales of Doff N' Donner sales are final except for manufacturer defect.
• Return Exceptions - Snags, runs or holes can develop in the product as with other such products. It is recommended that compression products be replaced every 3-6 months as the compression can break down with normal wear and care. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for a return or exchange.
How Do you Request a Return
If your order qualifies for a return or exchange, simply call our customer service team at 1-866-848-9327, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or log in to your account and visit the returns section to request a return. Please provide your reason for the return and your requested course of action. You will then receive a return authorization number to note when returning your purchase. ORDERS RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZAT ION NUMBER WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
Customers are responsible for all return shipment charges. In order to avoid lost packages Therawear recommends customers use a return shipping carrier with tracking, such as UPS or USPS with tracking. For exchange orders, Therawear ships the order back out to the customer free of charge.
For exchange orders, Therawear ships the order back out to the customer free of charge.
Refunds will Take 10 - 14 Business Days
If you ordered by credit card, we’'ll refund your account for the full product value less your original shipping charges and your credit will show on your following statement depending on your billing cycle and/or issuing bank. If you paid by check, please allow 10 -14 days once we receive your return to receive your check refund.
Returning an Order
Customers must complete return form and payment information is applicable. Please be sure to note your Return Authorization Number on the form. All returns without a return authorization number will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
121 Shawnee Dr
Kansas City, KS 66105
Misplaced your return form?
Simply download our easy & quick return form, fill it out, and send it back with the product you would like to return or exchange.
* Return Exceptions
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, but unfortunately due to the intimate nature of our products, we cannot accept worn or washed products except in rare cases of manufacturers' defect or extenuating circumstance. Over time, snags, runs or holes can develop in the product, as with other such products. It is recommended that compression products be replaced every 3-6 months as the compression can break down with normal wear and care. These occurrences will not be considered as defects. In cases of worn or washed product, returns must be pre-approved by a Therawear Customer Service Representative before the order is returned. If a return of the type is not pre-approved, the return will not be credited or exchanged and the product will not be returned to the customer.
All clearance items are final sales. Clearance items will not be accepted for a return or an exchange.
Doff N' Donner - All sales of Doff N' Donner sales are final except for manufacturer defect.